A quick guide showing a few the most common building blocks and all their upgrades in A19, created by ikorotkin from Steam. The tables show strength (or Hit Points, HP) of each block, materials needed to craft a block or to upgrade it from the previous one, and experience (XP) points that the player receives upgrading a block.
- An asterisk (*) next to a number shows HP of the previous block (some of the blocks, when destroyed, will be downgraded to their previous state).
- You can change the shape of the crafted blocks by pressing and holding ‘R’ button (by default).
- Wood Frames, Rebar Frames, and Iron Frame Blocks can be picked up by the player.
- Wet Concrete blocks can be crafted directly, so technically there is no need to start from the frames or cobblestone if you need concrete blocks.
- For doors and hatches, press and hold ‘E’ button (by default) to lock them from other players or to set up a password.
- You may click on any picture to zoom it in and scroll the images by using the arrows to the left and right of the image.
Iron Frame Block:
Wood Fence and Railings:
Secure Wood Doors:
Many thanks to ikorotkin from Steam for permission to show case his guide on my website.